Collection of the New Zealand Attitudes and Values Study 2009 (NZAVS-09) data analyzed in this paper was funded by University of Auckland FRDF (#3624435/9853) and ECREA (#3626075) grants awarded to Chris G. Sibley.
You're Inferior and Not Worth Our Concern: The Interface Between Empathy and Social Dominance Orientation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 313–323, June 2013
How to Cite
Sidanius, J., Kteily, N., Sheehy-Skeffington, J., Ho, A. K., Sibley, C. and Duriez, B. (2013), You're Inferior and Not Worth Our Concern: The Interface Between Empathy and Social Dominance Orientation. Journal of Personality, 81: 313–323. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12008
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:25AM EST
- University of Auckland FRDF. Grant Number: #3624435/9853
- ECREA. Grant Number: #3626075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!