Heterogeneous Patterns of Stress Over the Four Years of College: Associations With Anxious Attachment and Ego-Resiliency
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 476–486, October 2013
How to Cite
Galatzer-Levy, I. R. and Bonanno, G. A. (2013), Heterogeneous Patterns of Stress Over the Four Years of College: Associations With Anxious Attachment and Ego-Resiliency. Journal of Personality, 81: 476–486. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12010
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!