This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Grant R24 MH67447 and National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Grant P30 DA023026, by R01 DA031579, which is supported by the NIH Common Fund and managed by the OD/Office of Strategic Coordination, and by funding from the Humboldt Foundation.
Self-Regulation and Mechanisms of Action in Psychotherapy: A Theory-Based Translational Perspective
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Psychology and Psychotherapy
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 542–553, December 2013
How to Cite
Strauman, T. J., Goetz, E. L., Detloff, A. M., MacDuffie, K. E., Zaunmüller, L. and Lutz, W. (2013), Self-Regulation and Mechanisms of Action in Psychotherapy: A Theory-Based Translational Perspective. Journal of Personality, 81: 542–553. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12012
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:32AM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R24 MH67447
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: P30 DA023026, R01 DA031579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!