Participation of Stephen Strack was supported by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Personalized Psychotherapy: A Treatment Approach Based on Theodore Millon's Integrated Model of Clinical Science
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Psychology and Psychotherapy
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 528–541, December 2013
How to Cite
Strack, S. and Millon, T. (2013), Personalized Psychotherapy: A Treatment Approach Based on Theodore Millon's Integrated Model of Clinical Science. Journal of Personality, 81: 528–541. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12013
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:32AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!