Development of the Internet-based daily diary assessment described in this article was supported by NIMH Grant MH39349. Manuscript preparation was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (F31AA020134).
Cognitive-Affective Processing System Analysis of Intra-Individual Dynamics in Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment: Translating Basic Theory and Research Into Clinical Applications
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Psychology and Psychotherapy
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 554–568, December 2013
How to Cite
Shoda, Y., Wilson, N. L., Chen, J., Gilmore, A. K. and Smith, R. E. (2013), Cognitive-Affective Processing System Analysis of Intra-Individual Dynamics in Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment: Translating Basic Theory and Research Into Clinical Applications. Journal of Personality, 81: 554–568. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12015
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:35AM EST
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH39349
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: F31AA020134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!