The present study was funded by research grants of the German Research Foundation to Franz J. Neyer (NE 633/5-1) and Jens B. Asendorpf (As 59/16-1).
(In)Congruence of Implicit and Explicit Communal Motives Predicts the Quality and Stability of Couple Relationships
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 390–402, August 2013
How to Cite
Hagemeyer, B., Neberich, W., Asendorpf, J. B. and Neyer, F. J. (2013), (In)Congruence of Implicit and Explicit Communal Motives Predicts the Quality and Stability of Couple Relationships. Journal of Personality, 81: 390–402. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12016
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 03:35AM EST
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: NE 633/5-1, As 59/16-1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Enjoying influence on others: Congruently high implicit and explicit power motives are related to teachers’ well-being, Motivation and Emotion, 2015,, , ,
- 2An Interdisciplinary Approach to Romantic Relationships in Postmodern Society, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2013, 82, 282,