This work was partially funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (100014_122435).
Avoidance Goal Pursuit Depletes Self-Regulatory Resources
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 365–375, August 2013
How to Cite
Oertig, D., Schüler, J., Schnelle, J., Brandstätter, V., Roskes, M. and Elliot, A. J. (2013), Avoidance Goal Pursuit Depletes Self-Regulatory Resources. Journal of Personality, 81: 365–375. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12019
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 04:55AM EST
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100014_122435
This article has been cited by:
- 2Mastery-approach and mastery-avoidance goals and their relation with exhaustion and engagement at work: The roles of emotional and instrumental support, Work & Stress, 2015, 29, 2, 150, , ,