This study was supported in part by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to JBP. We thank Weronika Sroczynski for her help in running this study and Lewis R. Goldberg for his generosity in making data available from the Eugene-Springfield community sample.
Unifying the Aspects of the Big Five, the Interpersonal Circumplex, and Trait Affiliation
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 465–475, October 2013
How to Cite
DeYoung, C. G., Weisberg, Y. J., Quilty, L. C. and Peterson, J. B. (2013), Unifying the Aspects of the Big Five, the Interpersonal Circumplex, and Trait Affiliation. Journal of Personality, 81: 465–475. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12020
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 04:55AM EST
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!