It's Not Just What We Encode, but How We Encode It: Associations Between Neuroticism and Learning
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 345–354, August 2013
How to Cite
Byrom, N. C. and Murphy, R. A. (2013), It's Not Just What We Encode, but How We Encode It: Associations Between Neuroticism and Learning. Journal of Personality, 81: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12022
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 05:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!