We would like to thank Aaron Weidman and Heather Grogan for their assistance with data collection. Preparation of this article was facilitated by grant R01 AG028419 from the National Institute of Aging to RJL and grant R305A100150 from the Institute of Education Sciences to AJE.
Affect Is Greater Than, Not Equal to, Condition: Condition and Person Effects in Affective Priming Paradigms
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 355–364, August 2013
How to Cite
Augustine, A. A., Larsen, R. J. and Elliot, A. J. (2013), Affect Is Greater Than, Not Equal to, Condition: Condition and Person Effects in Affective Priming Paradigms. Journal of Personality, 81: 355–364. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12024
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 05:22AM EST
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG028419
- Institute of Education Sciences. Grant Number: R305A100150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!