This research was supported by funds from the California Breast Cancer Research Program of the University of California, Grant Number 10IB-0079 and the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center (to A. L. Stanton).
Situational and Dispositional Goal Adjustment in the Context of Metastatic Cancer
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 441–451, October 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, E., Stanton, A. L. and Bower, J. E. (2013), Situational and Dispositional Goal Adjustment in the Context of Metastatic Cancer. Journal of Personality, 81: 441–451. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12025
The authors have no financial disclosures to report.
We are grateful to Carol Ryff for her consultation on adapting her Well-Being measure (Ryff, 1989). We also wish to acknowledge all participants involved in this study and the medical staff who aided in recruitment.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 05:23AM EST
- California Breast Cancer Research Program of the University of California. Grant Number: 10IB-0079
- UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
This article has been cited by:
- 1Exploring the nature of situational goal-based coping in early-stage breast cancer patients: A contextual approach, European Journal of Oncology Nursing, 2015,, , , ,
- 4The role of goal adjustment in symptoms of depression, anxiety and fatigue in cancer patients receiving psychosocial care: A longitudinal study, Psychology & Health, 2015, 30, 3, 268, , , , , ,