This research was supported by funds from the California Breast Cancer Research Program of the University of California, Grant Number 10IB-0079 and the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center (to A. L. Stanton).
Situational and Dispositional Goal Adjustment in the Context of Metastatic Cancer
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 441–451, October 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, E., Stanton, A. L. and Bower, J. E. (2013), Situational and Dispositional Goal Adjustment in the Context of Metastatic Cancer. Journal of Personality, 81: 441–451. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12025
The authors have no financial disclosures to report.
We are grateful to Carol Ryff for her consultation on adapting her Well-Being measure (Ryff, 1989). We also wish to acknowledge all participants involved in this study and the medical staff who aided in recruitment.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 05:23AM EST
- California Breast Cancer Research Program of the University of California. Grant Number: 10IB-0079
- UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!