We are grateful to Lewis R. Goldberg and Kibeom Lee for sharing data and data-analysis results, and to Mary K. Rothbart for suggesting the factor label “Social Self-Regulation.”
A Basic Bivariate Structure of Personality Attributes Evident Across Nine Languages
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–14, February 2014
How to Cite
Saucier, G., Thalmayer, A. G., Payne, D. L., Carlson, R., Sanogo, L., Ole-Kotikash, L., Church, A. T., Katigbak, M. S., Somer, O., Szarota, P., Szirmák, Z. and Zhou, X. (2014), A Basic Bivariate Structure of Personality Attributes Evident Across Nine Languages. Journal of Personality, 82: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12028
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 11:21PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!