The work of the third author was supported by a grant from the Israeli Science Foundation and by the Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University. For assistance with data collection, we thank Dayna Warheit, David Moltz, Christina Vickstrom, and Osnat Landau.
Convincing Yourself to Care About Others: An Intervention for Enhancing Benevolence Values
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 15–24, February 2014
How to Cite
Arieli, S., Grant, A. M. and Sagiv, L. (2014), Convincing Yourself to Care About Others: An Intervention for Enhancing Benevolence Values. Journal of Personality, 82: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12029
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 11:25PM EST
- Israeli Science Foundation
- Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University
This article has been cited by:
- 1Brief report: Into the wild? How a film can change adolescents' values, Journal of Adolescence, 2015, 40, 78, ,