This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, NIA (AG 08861) and the Swedish Brain Power, Epilife, and Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (FAS 2002-0659, FAS 2007-0554, and FAS 2006-1506).
Personality Change in the Oldest-Old: Is It a Matter of Compromised Health and Functioning?
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 25–31, February 2014
How to Cite
Berg, A. I. and Johansson, B. (2014), Personality Change in the Oldest-Old: Is It a Matter of Compromised Health and Functioning?. Journal of Personality, 82: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12030
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 08:31AM EST
- National Institutes of Health, NIA. Grant Number: AG 08861
- Swedish Brain Power, Epilife, and Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Numbers: FAS 2002-0659, FAS 2007-0554, FAS 2006-1506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!