The research reported in this article was conducted as part of the Multi-Site University Study of Identity and Culture (MUSIC). All collaborators are gratefully acknowledged.
Meaning in Life in Emerging Adulthood: A Person-Oriented Approach
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 57–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Dezutter, J., Waterman, A. S., Schwartz, S. J., Luyckx, K., Beyers, W., Meca, A., Kim, S. Y., Whitbourne, S. K., Zamboanga, B. L., Lee, R. M., Hardy, S. A., Forthun, L. F., Ritchie, R. A., Weisskirch, R. S., Brown, E. J. and Caraway, S. J. (2014), Meaning in Life in Emerging Adulthood: A Person-Oriented Approach. Journal of Personality, 82: 57–68. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12033
The first author is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO).
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 08:13AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Profiles of meaning and search for meaning among prisoners, The Journal of Positive Psychology, 2016, 1, , ,
- 2The big motivational picture: Examining the relationship between positive intrapersonal processes and adolescent health-promoting behaviors, Applied Developmental Science, 2016, 1, ,
- 3Meaning in Life and depressive symptoms: a person-oriented approach in residential and community-dwelling older adults, Aging & Mental Health, 2015, 19, 12, 1063, , ,
- 4Meaning in life in chronic pain patients over time: associations with pain experience and psychological well-being, Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 2015, 38, 2, 384, , ,
- 5The Relationship Between Meaning in Life and Subjective Well-Being: Forgiveness and Hope as Mediators, Journal of Happiness Studies, 2015, 16, 4, 915, ,