Full House of Fears: Evidence That People High in Attachment Anxiety Are More Accurate in Detecting Deceit
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Ein-Dor, T. and Perry, A. (2013), Full House of Fears: Evidence That People High in Attachment Anxiety Are More Accurate in Detecting Deceit. Journal of Personality. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12035
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 08:13AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!