This study was funded in part by the National Institute on Aging (R01-AG12458 and 5T32 AG000029-35), the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (R01-HL55356 and P01-HL36587), the National Institute of Mental Health (R01-MH066079), and the Duke Behavioral Medicine Research Center.
Changes in Neuroticism Following Trauma Exposure
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 93–102, April 2014
How to Cite
Ogle, C. M., Rubin, D. C. and Siegler, I. C. (2014), Changes in Neuroticism Following Trauma Exposure. Journal of Personality, 82: 93–102. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12037
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 08:31AM EST
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R01-AG12458, 5T32 AG000029-35
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: R01-HL55356, P01-HL36587
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01-MH066079
- Duke Behavioral Medicine Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!