This research was supported by faculty startup funds from Vassar College. Many thanks to my colleagues Abigail Baird and Dara Greenwood for their comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Variability in Personality Expression Across Contexts: A Social Network Approach
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 103–115, April 2014
How to Cite
Clifton, A. (2014), Variability in Personality Expression Across Contexts: A Social Network Approach. Journal of Personality, 82: 103–115. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12038
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 08:32AM EST
- Vassar College
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!