This project was supported in part by the General Research Fund (PolyU 5412/08H) from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong.
Does Language Affect Personality Perception? A Functional Approach to Testing the Whorfian Hypothesis
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 130–143, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, S. X., Benet-Martínez, V. and Ng, J. C. K. (2014), Does Language Affect Personality Perception? A Functional Approach to Testing the Whorfian Hypothesis. Journal of Personality, 82: 130–143. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12040
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 03:45AM EST
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 5412/08H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!