This article was written in part during the second author's residence as visiting scholar at the University of Michigan. The article was supported by a grant from the Israel Science Foundation (grant No. 774/06) to the first (PI) and the second author (CI), a grant from the Open University to the first author, and a grant from the Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University to the second author.
Integrating Content and Structure Aspects of the Self: Traits, Values, and Self-Improvement
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 144–157, April 2014
How to Cite
Roccas, S., Sagiv, L., Oppenheim, S., Elster, A. and Gal, A. (2014), Integrating Content and Structure Aspects of the Self: Traits, Values, and Self-Improvement. Journal of Personality, 82: 144–157. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12041
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 02:53AM EST
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 774/06
- Open University
- Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University