This article was written in part during the second author's residence as visiting scholar at the University of Michigan. The article was supported by a grant from the Israel Science Foundation (grant No. 774/06) to the first (PI) and the second author (CI), a grant from the Open University to the first author, and a grant from the Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University to the second author.
Integrating Content and Structure Aspects of the Self: Traits, Values, and Self-Improvement
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 144–157, April 2014
How to Cite
Roccas, S., Sagiv, L., Oppenheim, S., Elster, A. and Gal, A. (2014), Integrating Content and Structure Aspects of the Self: Traits, Values, and Self-Improvement. Journal of Personality, 82: 144–157. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12041
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 02:53AM EST
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 774/06
- Open University
- Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!