The Hierarchical Structure and Construct Validity of the PID-5 Trait Measure in Adolescence
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 158–169, April 2014
How to Cite
De Clercq, B., De Fruyt, F., De Bolle, M., Van Hiel, A., Markon, K. E. and Krueger, R. F. (2014), The Hierarchical Structure and Construct Validity of the PID-5 Trait Measure in Adolescence. Journal of Personality, 82: 158–169. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12042
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 05:07AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!