This work was funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (100014_122435).
The Influence of Avoidance Temperament and Avoidance-Based Achievement Goals on Flow
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 171–181, June 2014
How to Cite
Oertig, D., Schüler, J., Brandstätter, V. and Augustine, A. A. (2014), The Influence of Avoidance Temperament and Avoidance-Based Achievement Goals on Flow. Journal of Personality, 82: 171–181. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12043
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 11:20AM EST
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100014_122435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!