The authors thank Shelley Kind, Josephine Liang, Christiana Lumbert, Kayleigh Monahan, and Cale Wardell for their assistance with this research. This research was supported in part by faculty research grants from Colby College to Christopher J. Soto and from the University of California, Berkeley, to Oliver P. John.
Traits in Transition: The Structure of Parent-Reported Personality Traits from Early Childhood to Early Adulthood
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 182–199, June 2014
How to Cite
Soto, C. J. and John, O. P. (2014), Traits in Transition: The Structure of Parent-Reported Personality Traits from Early Childhood to Early Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 82: 182–199. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12044
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 10:52AM EST
- Colby College
- University of California, Berkeley
This article has been cited by:
- 1State of the aRt personality research: A tutorial on network analysis of personality data in R, Journal of Research in Personality, 2014,, , , , , , ,