The authors thank Shelley Kind, Josephine Liang, Christiana Lumbert, Kayleigh Monahan, and Cale Wardell for their assistance with this research. This research was supported in part by faculty research grants from Colby College to Christopher J. Soto and from the University of California, Berkeley, to Oliver P. John.
Traits in Transition: The Structure of Parent-Reported Personality Traits from Early Childhood to Early Adulthood
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Soto, C. J. and John, O. P. (2013), Traits in Transition: The Structure of Parent-Reported Personality Traits from Early Childhood to Early Adulthood. Journal of Personality. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12044
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 10:52AM EST
- Colby College
- University of California, Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!