The authors thank Shelley Kind, Josephine Liang, Christiana Lumbert, Kayleigh Monahan, and Cale Wardell for their assistance with this research. This research was supported in part by faculty research grants from Colby College to Christopher J. Soto and from the University of California, Berkeley, to Oliver P. John.
Traits in Transition: The Structure of Parent-Reported Personality Traits from Early Childhood to Early Adulthood
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 182–199, June 2014
How to Cite
Soto, C. J. and John, O. P. (2014), Traits in Transition: The Structure of Parent-Reported Personality Traits from Early Childhood to Early Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 82: 182–199. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12044
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 10:52AM EST
- Colby College
- University of California, Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!