This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (Grant No. 70/11). Thanks are extended to Hadar Fisher and Roni Stein for their contribution to Study 2.
Impression Management (“Lie”) Scales Are Associated With Interpersonally Oriented Self-Control, Not Other-Deception
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 200–212, June 2014
How to Cite
Uziel, L. (2014), Impression Management (“Lie”) Scales Are Associated With Interpersonally Oriented Self-Control, Not Other-Deception. Journal of Personality, 82: 200–212. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12045
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 06:12AM EST
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 70/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!