Attachment-Related Individual Differences in the Consistency of Relationship Behavior Interpretation
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 237–249, June 2014
How to Cite
Marks, M. J., Trafimow, D. and Rice, S. C. (2014), Attachment-Related Individual Differences in the Consistency of Relationship Behavior Interpretation. Journal of Personality, 82: 237–249. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12048
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 06:12AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!