This research was partially funded by a grant from the Israel Foundations Trustees. We thank Jacob Goldenberg for his assistance in designing and running the studies, David Kenny for his help with the social relations model analyses, and Anat Bardi, IdoLiviatan and Lilach Sagiv for helpful comments on a previous version of this article. We also thank Daniella Shidlovski for her help in running Study 1 and Maya Weinstein and Jacob Shapiro for their help in collecting data for Study 2.
Source Personality and Persuasiveness: Big Five Predispositions to Being Persuasive and the Role of Message Involvement
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 250–264, June 2014
How to Cite
Oreg, S. and Sverdlik, N. (2014), Source Personality and Persuasiveness: Big Five Predispositions to Being Persuasive and the Role of Message Involvement. Journal of Personality, 82: 250–264. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12049
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 06:12AM EST
- Israel Foundations Trustees
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!