The Attachment System and Physiology in Adulthood: Normative Processes, Individual Differences, and Implications for Health
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality, Relationships, and Health
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 515–527, December 2014
How to Cite
Robles, T. F. and Kane, H. S. (2014), The Attachment System and Physiology in Adulthood: Normative Processes, Individual Differences, and Implications for Health. Journal of Personality, 82: 515–527. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12052
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 06:48AM EST
- UCLA Center
- UCLA Academic Senate. Grant Number: MH015750
- UCLA/NSF IGERT Interdisciplinary Relationship Science Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!