This study was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH54543 to C. Randall Colvin.
Narcissism and Discrepancy Between Self and Friends' Perceptions of Personality
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 278–286, August 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. W. and Colvin, C. R. (2014), Narcissism and Discrepancy Between Self and Friends' Perceptions of Personality. Journal of Personality, 82: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12053
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 06:48AM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH54543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!