This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant DGE-1110007 awarded to the first author and by the National Institutes of Health grant 1R21HD057432-01A2 awarded to the third author. Any opinion, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or the National Institutes of Health.
Individual Differences in the Relationship Transition Context: Links to Physiological Outcomes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality, Relationships, and Health
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 551–562, December 2014
How to Cite
Keneski, E., Schoenfeld, E. A. and Loving, T. J. (2014), Individual Differences in the Relationship Transition Context: Links to Physiological Outcomes. Journal of Personality, 82: 551–562. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12057
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 04:09AM EST
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-1110007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R21HD057432-01A2
This article has been cited by: