This research was supported by a grant from the German Research Foundation (GR3577/2-1). We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Andrea Kupčuláková, Stephanie Klee, and Andreas Grabisch for data collection.
Motivation and Self-Control: Implicit Motives Moderate the Exertion of Self-Control in Motive-Related Tasks
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 317–328, August 2014
How to Cite
Gröpel, P. and Kehr, H. M. (2014), Motivation and Self-Control: Implicit Motives Moderate the Exertion of Self-Control in Motive-Related Tasks. Journal of Personality, 82: 317–328. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12059
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 06:38AM EST
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: GR3577/2-1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Implizite und explizite Motive von Leistungs- und Freizeitsporttreibenden, Zeitschrift für Sportpsychologie, 2015, 22, 1, 6, , ,