Financial support from NWO/MaGW VIDI-016-065-318 and the Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam is gratefully acknowledged.
Core Dimensions of Personality Broadly Account for the Link from Perceived Social Support to Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 329–339, August 2014
How to Cite
Lewis, G. J., Bates, T. C., Posthuma, D. and Polderman, T. J. C. (2014), Core Dimensions of Personality Broadly Account for the Link from Perceived Social Support to Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety. Journal of Personality, 82: 329–339. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12064
This research was part of Science Live, the innovative research program of the science center NEMO that enables scientists to carry out real, publishable, peer-reviewed research using NEMO visitors as volunteers.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 11:05AM EST
- NWO/MaGW. Grant Number: VIDI-016-065-318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!