Correction added on 30 December 2013, after first online publication: This work was supported by a grant from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (to Carlos Valiente and Nancy Eisenberg; 1R01HD068522)
On the Cross-Cultural Replicability of the Resilient, Undercontrolled, and Overcontrolled Personality Types
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 340–353, August 2014
How to Cite
Alessandri, G., Vecchione, M., Donnellan, B. M., Eisenberg, N., Caprara, G. V. and Cieciuch, J. (2014), On the Cross-Cultural Replicability of the Resilient, Undercontrolled, and Overcontrolled Personality Types. Journal of Personality, 82: 340–353. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12065
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 11:05AM EST
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 1R01HD068522
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!