This research was supported by a grant from NIMH (RO1-MH077840). We are extremely grateful to Merlyn Rodrigues for managing this project and indebted to Amber Wilson, Josh Oltmanns, Rickey Louis, Tami Curl, and Andy Shields for their conscientious efforts in organizing the data and in recruiting and interviewing our participants.
The Enduring Impact of Maladaptive Personality Traits on Relationship Quality and Health in Later Life
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Gleason, M. E. J., Weinstein, Y., Balsis, S. and Oltmanns, T. F. (2013), The Enduring Impact of Maladaptive Personality Traits on Relationship Quality and Health in Later Life. Journal of Personality. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12068
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 03:19AM EST
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1-MH077840
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!