This research was supported by grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (R01 DA019631) awarded to Craig R. Colder and the National Institute of Mental Health (T32 MH018269) awarded to Aidan G. C. Wright. We thank the UB Adolescent and Family Development Project staff for their help with data collection, and all the families who participated in the study.
Stability and Change of Social Goals in Adolescence
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 379–389, October 2014
How to Cite
Trucco, E. M., Wright, A. G. C. and Colder, C. R. (2014), Stability and Change of Social Goals in Adolescence. Journal of Personality, 82: 379–389. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12069
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 06:59AM EST
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA019631
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32 MH018269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!