This project was supported by the Recanati Fund of the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University to the first author and by the Edward Hechtkopf and Solomon Family Fellowships to the second author. We thank Tammy Rubel-Lifschitz, Avihay Berlin, Andrey Elster, Keren More, and Naomi Goldblum for their useful comments on earlier drafts of this article. We also wish to thank Niva Porzycki, Nir Halevi, and Tamar Bornstein for their help in collecting the data.
Not All Great Minds Think Alike: Systematic and Intuitive Cognitive Styles
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 402–417, October 2014
How to Cite
Sagiv, L., Amit, A., Ein-Gar, D. and Arieli, S. (2014), Not All Great Minds Think Alike: Systematic and Intuitive Cognitive Styles. Journal of Personality, 82: 402–417. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12071
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 06:19AM EST
- Recanati Fund
- Solomon Family Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!