An Interpersonal Approach to Religiousness and Spirituality: Implications for Health and Well-Being
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 418–431, October 2014
How to Cite
Jordan, K. D., Masters, K. S., Hooker, S. A., Ruiz, J. M. and Smith, T. W. (2014), An Interpersonal Approach to Religiousness and Spirituality: Implications for Health and Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 82: 418–431. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12072
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 09:41AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!