An Interpersonal Approach to Religiousness and Spirituality: Implications for Health and Well-Being
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 418–431, October 2014
How to Cite
Jordan, K. D., Masters, K. S., Hooker, S. A., Ruiz, J. M. and Smith, T. W. (2014), An Interpersonal Approach to Religiousness and Spirituality: Implications for Health and Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 82: 418–431. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12072
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 09:41AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!