Egoistic and Moralistic Self-Enhancement in the Eye of the Beholder: A Cross-Informant Study
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 432–439, October 2014
How to Cite
Vecchione, M. and Alessandri, G. (2014), Egoistic and Moralistic Self-Enhancement in the Eye of the Beholder: A Cross-Informant Study. Journal of Personality, 82: 432–439. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12073
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:07AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!