We would like to thank the members of the Relationships and Social Cognition Lab at the University of California, Berkeley, for their comments. We would also like to thank Adam Gordon, Alice Hua, Bernie Wong, Chellsee Hill, Christine Lui, Gwen Bassett, Elizabeth Hopper, Henry Tu, Jillia Fongheiser, Joseph Orlich III, Julie Dinh, Linzi Nelson, Maia Menschik, Mehrnaz Ahrar, Miren Edelstein, Nyx Robey, Princess Lim, Sarenna Shaw, and Stephanie Catahan for assistance with data collection.
Rejection Sensitivity and Vulnerability to Self-Directed Hostile Cognitions Following Rejection
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2015
How to Cite
Breines, J. G. and Ayduk, O. (2015), Rejection Sensitivity and Vulnerability to Self-Directed Hostile Cognitions Following Rejection. Journal of Personality, 83: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12077
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 07:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!