Individual Differences in Social Dominance Orientation Predict Support for the Use of Cognitive Ability Tests
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 14–25, February 2015
How to Cite
Kim, A. and Berry, C. M. (2015), Individual Differences in Social Dominance Orientation Predict Support for the Use of Cognitive Ability Tests. Journal of Personality, 83: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12078
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 07:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!