This research was funded in part by a University of Queensland Early Career Researcher Grant and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship to Daniel F. Gucciardi. Appreciation is extended to Jon Chan for his assistance with data collection for Study 2, and to all those people and organizations that assisted with participant recruitment.
The Concept of Mental Toughness: Tests of Dimensionality, Nomological Network, and Traitness
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 26–44, February 2015
How to Cite
Gucciardi, D. F., Hanton, S., Gordon, S., Mallett, C. J. and Temby, P. (2015), The Concept of Mental Toughness: Tests of Dimensionality, Nomological Network, and Traitness. Journal of Personality, 83: 26–44. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12079
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 09:39PM EST
- University of Queensland Early Career Researcher Grant
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!