The data analyzed in this research were made available by the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research. However, the findings and views reported in this article are those of the author and should not be attributed to the Melbourne Institute. The author thanks Jule Specht for her input about the latent growth and autoregressive models, and thanks Anna Kronauer and Josephine Liang for their research assistance. This research was supported in part by a faculty research grant from Colby College.
Is Happiness Good for Your Personality? Concurrent and Prospective Relations of the Big Five With Subjective Well-Being
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 45–55, February 2015
How to Cite
Soto, C. J. (2015), Is Happiness Good for Your Personality? Concurrent and Prospective Relations of the Big Five With Subjective Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 83: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12081
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 05:27AM EST
- Colby College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!