Brian M. Galla is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Pennsylvania.
Trait Self-Control Predicts Adolescents’ Exposure and Reactivity to Daily Stressful Events
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Galla, B. M. and Wood, J. J. (2014), Trait Self-Control Predicts Adolescents’ Exposure and Reactivity to Daily Stressful Events. Journal of Personality. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12083
This research was supported by a Dissertation Research Award from the American Psychological Association, Division 15 (Educational Psychology), and a Dissertation Fellowship Award from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation. The authors are grateful to the students, teachers, school administrators, and research assistants who participated in and helped conduct this research.
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 10:27AM EST
- a Dissertation Research Award from the American Psychological Association
- Division 15 (Educational Psychology)
- a Dissertation Fellowship Award from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!