Brian M. Galla is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Pennsylvania.
Trait Self-Control Predicts Adolescents’ Exposure and Reactivity to Daily Stressful Events
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
How to Cite
Galla, B. M. and Wood, J. J. (2014), Trait Self-Control Predicts Adolescents’ Exposure and Reactivity to Daily Stressful Events. Journal of Personality. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12083
This research was supported by a Dissertation Research Award from the American Psychological Association, Division 15 (Educational Psychology), and a Dissertation Fellowship Award from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation. The authors are grateful to the students, teachers, school administrators, and research assistants who participated in and helped conduct this research.
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 10:27AM EST
- a Dissertation Research Award from the American Psychological Association
- Division 15 (Educational Psychology)
- a Dissertation Fellowship Award from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!