Portions of this work were presented at the 2008 Annual Convention of the Canadian Psychological Association in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association in Toronto, Ontario.
Individual Differences in Commitment to Value-Based Beliefs and the Amplification of Perceived Belief Dissimilarity Effects
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 127–141, April 2015
How to Cite
Maxwell-Smith, M. A., Seligman, C., Conway, P. and Cheung, I. (2015), Individual Differences in Commitment to Value-Based Beliefs and the Amplification of Perceived Belief Dissimilarity Effects. Journal of Personality, 83: 127–141. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12089
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 05:48AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!