This research was supported by a grant of the German Research Foundation (DFG, HO2435/2-1 and HO2435/2-2).
The Effect of Motive-Trait Interaction on Satisfaction of the Implicit Need for Affiliation Among German and Cameroonian Adults
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 167–178, April 2015
How to Cite
Hofer, J., Busch, H. and Schneider, C. (2015), The Effect of Motive-Trait Interaction on Satisfaction of the Implicit Need for Affiliation Among German and Cameroonian Adults. Journal of Personality, 83: 167–178. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12092
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 08:29AM EST
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: HO2435/2-1, HO2435/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!